The Stomp-Head 3.Classic is an extremely light and small but still powerful and great sounding guitar amplifier.
SH3.CL design is based on a MTD (Master Tube Design) technology. It is our own groundbreaking technology which permits us to create great sounding, powerful, fully analog amplifiers with extremely light weight and very compact dimensions. This technology uses all the significant features of tubes which determine the warm, classic sound of guitar amps. The sound characteristics and power of amplifiers based on our MTD technology are equal to the classic tube amps with the same power rating.
SH-3.CL is equipped with power selector that allows to set 60Watt or 25Watt in STAGE MODE and 15Watt or 7Watt in STUDIO MODE. The amp is designed to work with 4, 8, and 16 ohm cabinets (Power Amp adjust itself automatically to speakers impedance)
The Stomp-Head can also be used as a guitar preamp, without connecting speaker cabinet.
LINE OUT with a speaker cabinet simulation allows the connection of the amplifier to a mixer or an external power amp.
LINE OUT signal simulates the sound of the 4x12 CELESTION Vintage 30 cabinet. Device is also equipped with a serial effect loop.
- Power output:
60W or 25W / 4ohm, 8ohm,16ohm in STAGE MODE
15W or 7W / 4ohm, 8ohm,16ohm in STUDIO MODE
- Power stage efficiency: 130Watt
- Speakers impedance auto detection
- Tubes: 12AX7
- 2 channels: CLEAN and LEAD
- 3 footswitches: CHANNEL [Clean/ Lead], BOOST, MUTE
- CHANNELS controls: (CLEAN & LEAD): GAIN, BASS, MIDDLE, MID-RANGE switch, TREBLE, PRESENCE, VOLUME and BOOST shared by both channels
- Input GAIN boost (switch +6dB)
- BOOST: immediate access to two different volume levels
- Serial EFFECT LOOP
LINE OUTPUT with speaker simulationThe ability to send the linear signal with or without simulation or both at the same timeLINE OUTPUT with Speaker Simulation. Allows send linear signal with simulation (PIN) or without simulation (RING) or both simultaneously
- INPUT for external channel selector/controller
- HEADPHONES OUTPUT
- AUX-INPUT allows connect an audio player or send monitor signal to the headphones.
The AUX signal is send only to the headphones, bypassing the speakers.
- MIX-MODE both amps channels can be mixed and used simultaneously
- Power Output selector STAGE / STUDIO
- Dimensions: [H x W x Dl] 90 x 270 x 205 mm
- Weight: 2.2kg