Stomp-Head is an innovative guitar amplifier design that is an alternative to the head and combo amplifiers currently in production. Stomp-Head has an amplifier and a foot-switch controller integrated into one housing. The small size and weight of this amplifier makes it extremely convenient for transportation - if you use the "pedalbord" you can install the amplifier with other effects - you will have everything in one "kejsie". Stomp-Head is a device that you put on the stage like a typical effect, you have quick access to switch the amplifier channels with the foot-switch switch installed in its housing. The amplifier can also be placed like a typical head on a loudspeaker.
- Output power 50W for 4-8 and 16ohm
- Autodetection of loudspeaker impedance
- 2 channels: CLEAN and LEAD
- FOOT SWITCH switch - channel CLEAN / channel LEAD
- Clean Section Controllers: BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, CRUNCH, VOLUME
- Lead section controllers: DRIVE, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, VOLUME
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 70 x 310 x 190 mm Weight 2.0kg